Start a new topic

Pages?

While I absolutely love the app I am wondering if some things will ever be implemented.

1.  Will we ever be able to create pages within the app?  For instance, while in edit/thumbnail screen, dragging and dropping a picture onto another picture (much like creating a folder of apps in iOS) could create a page, where we could layout several pictures to display on screen at once, with the option of having a few different layouts depending on how many we wanted to see at once.  For instance, make a page where I can show 2 vertical images side by side, or a 4x2 row of images to fill the screen.  I know I could make these myself in photoshop and then import them as single jpgs, but this would be such a powerful and great feature.

2.  Is or will it ever be possible to add borders to our images?  Say I have a portfolio where I don't want all the images to display full screen, I want them all to framed on a black or white background.  Simply adjust the size of the frame to taste, and apply across the entire portfolio.  This would also be an amazing feature to have.

1 person likes this idea
1 Comment

Thank you for the suggestions, these ideas haven't been requested before so haven't been in the forefront of my thinking even though its something that has been considered. 

They are a useful jogger and will be added to our suggestion list for future consideration.

Login or Signup to post a comment